St. Dunstans Road, London
Streets ahead are pleased to exclusively offer these brand new rooms to rent ALL BILLS INCLUDED on the sort after St Dunstan’s Road a road away from Norwood Junction station.
The property has been newly converted and done to a high specification throughout.
There is the option of a en-suit room or one with a communal bathroom.
All rooms as spacious and offered fully furnished with great furniture, and a large fully fitted modern kitchen as well as a communal living space. There is also large communal garden for all residence. The properties are available now and will go quickly so please call 0208 653 3333 now to arrange your viewing.
- BILLS INCLUDED
- PART FURNISHED
- LUXURY KITCHEN
- EN SUITE
- NORWOOD JUNCTION STATION
- FAST WIFI CONNECTIONS
- CALL NOW TO VIEW, WE HOLD KEYS!
As of the 1st June 2019 the tenant fee ban came in effect, meaning we will not charge tenants any administration fees.
The only monies due would be the first months rent in advance and a 5 week security deposit.
– Equivalent to one week’s rent per tenancy (annual rent amount divided by 52)
– The property will be reserved on payment of the Holding Deposit
– The Deadline for Agreement is 15 calendar days after the Holding Deposit is paid unless an “extension” date is agreed in writing by the tenant
The Holding Deposit will be refunded to the tenant within 7 days:-
(i) from when the parties enter into the tenancy agreement unless the tenant has agreed in writing for the Holding Deposit to be put towards the balance of monies payable
(ii) if the landlord withdraws
(iii) if an agreement is not reached before the Deadline for Agreement or the agreed extended date and the tenant is not at fault, or
(iv) if the landlord or the agent breaches the fee ban or acts in a way that it would be unreasonable to expect the tenant to enter into a tenancy agreement (i.e. unfair terms, harassment etc)
The Agent can retain the Holding Deposit only if:
(i) the tenant withdraws their application
(ii) the tenant doesn’t take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy
(iii) the tenant fails a Right to Rent check
(iv) the tenant provides false or misleading information which materially affects their suitability to rent the property
– The amount which will be contractually payable to rent the property at regular specified intervals.
– Equivalent to five weeks’ rent per tenancy if rent is less than £50,000 per year
– Equivalent to six weeks’ rent per tenancy if rent is more than £50,000 per year
– The Security Deposit can be used to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy
– Interest is payable by the tenant on late rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate in relation to each day after the due date for which the rent is unpaid but not to be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears
UTILITIES & COUNCIL TAX
– Gas, electricity, fuel, water or sewage, communication services, television licence, Green Deal charge (if any) and council tax
LOST KEY / ACCESS OR SECURITY DEVICE
– The cost of replacement including the cost of replacement of the locks (if applicable)
– If the tenant wishes to leave the contract early and there is no break clause, the tenant shall pay the rent until the start date of any replacement tenancy together with the landlord’s re-letting costs (in accordance with Streets Ahead’s published landlord letting fees); such costs to be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy
Business Names & Scheme Membership Details
Legal Name of Business:
Streets Ahead Residential Lettings Limited
219-221 Lower Addiscombe Road
Registered Office Address:
82 St. John Street
Company Registration Number:
Place of Registration:
England & Wales
We are Members of the following Client Money Protection Scheme Ref: C0002420
Propertymark (Formally NFoPP)
6 Tournament Court
We are Members of the following Redress Scheme Membership Number: N02275-0
The Property Ombudsman
43-45 Milford Street
We are Members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme Membership Number: G04934
The Dispute Service Limited
PO Box 1255
Client Money Protection Certificate
Priory Special School
Heavers Farm Primary School
South Norwood Primary School
Cypress Junior School and Cypress Infant School
St. Chad’s Roman Catholic Primary School
St. Mark’s Primary School
Ryelands Primary School.
Harris academy south norwood
Norwood Junction – zone 4
Local Busses – 75, 130, 157 , 196, 197, 312, 310
Arena and Harrington road tram stop
Portland Medical Centre, Woodside Group Practise
Croydon University Hospital
Croydon Police Station
South Norwood Country Park
London borough of Croydon
Croydon Council Tax Bands 2020-2021
Streets Ahead Residential Lettings Ltd Trading as Streets Ahead Estate Agents is a part of the National Federation of Property Professionals Client Money Protection Scheme.