Bert Road, Thornton Heath
THE CANDY SHOP!
Original 1930's Candy factory.
This building has had many uses during its lifetime, and has now been transformed into bespoke loft apartments. Each apartment is unique and provides a high specification; in the style of Grand Designs features include 2.6 metre aluminium bi-folding doors, with french glass brick borders, original 12 ft wood ceilings, stunning kitchens with granite counter tops, copper accents and fantastic high end machines! AEG MACHINES, SIEMENS, SHARP, COOKE AND LEWIS.
- PETS WELCOME!!
- BESPOKE COPPER INDUSTRIAL DOWN LIGHTERS WITH MANY OTHER STUNNING WALL LIGHTS
- ANTIQUE WOOD FLOORS FLATS 3&4&5
- SOLID PORCELAIN STONE FLOORS FLATS 1&2
- BEAUTIFUL BLACK MARBLE BATHROOMS WITH SHOWER BATHS
- PRESSURISED MEGAFLOW WATER CYLINDERS IN EACH FLAT ENSURING EXCELLENT WATER PRESSURE!
- REAR INDUSTRIAL CRITTAL WINDOWS!
- ALL FLATS HAVE A PRIVATE TERRACE!
- EDISON LIGHTS!
- PART-FURNISHED WITH ANTIQUE VINTAGE HAND CHOSEN PIECES!
- ONSITE OFFICE FOR RESIDENTS SERVICES.
Replicating the iconic Tribeca lofts in Manhattan, the apartments will also provide some services to residents including: help with moving in and furniture assembly, morning refreshments in the onsite office on weekdays, security assistance, property monitoring, residents deliveries held in site office for collection and general communal cleaning with onsite maintenance. These apartments range between 326 sqft – 521 sqft.
Tenant Fees and Charges
All Fees are payable in Advance (before move in) and are inclusive of VAT
Tenancy Set Up Fees: £210.00
Includes the following:
- Contract Negotiation, including any amendments and agreeing terms
- Preparation of new AST Agreement
All Tenants will be subject to a Credit Check and Right to Rent Check
Referencing Fees: £138.00 per Tenant
Referencing includes Employer’s and previous Landlords if applicable
Pet Deposit: Per Pet £250.00 (If Applicable)
To be Held in TDS with Security Deposit if applicable
Check Out Fee: Unfurnished
- Studio / 1 Bedroom Property £110.40
- 2 Bedroom Property £124.80
- 3 Bedroom Property £139.20
- 4 Bedroom Property £153.60
- Over 4 Bedroom Property Price on Application
Additional cost for Furnished Properties £ 24.00
Additional Tenant Fees
Guarantor Reference Fee: £180.00
Tenancy Renewal Fee:
- Renewal of new AST Agreement £114.00 (Tenant’s share)
Change of Tenant Fee:
- Preparation of new AST Agreement £114.00 (Tenant’s share)
Lost Keys Fee:
- Replacement Fee £50.00 Plus cost of Keys
- Payable after 1 month Rent arrears £50.00
Out of Hours Fee:
- Call out charge £50.00 per hour
Tenant Reference Request: £30.00
Business Names & Scheme Membership Details
Legal Name of Business:
Streets Ahead Residential Lettings Limited
219-221 Lower Addiscombe Road
Registered Office Address:
82 St. John Street
Company Registration Number:
Place of Registration:
England & Wales
We are Members of the following Client Money Protection Scheme Ref: C0002420
Propertymark (Formally NFoPP)
6 Tournament Court
We are Members of the following Redress Scheme Membership Number: N02275-0
The Property Ombudsman
43-45 Milford Street
We are Members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme Membership Number: G04934
The Dispute Service Limited
PO Box 1255
Priory Special School
Heavers Farm Primary School
South Norwood Primary School
Cypress Junior School and Cypress Infant School
St. Chad’s Roman Catholic Primary School
St. Mark’s Primary School
Ryelands Primary School.
Harris academy south norwood
Norwood Junction – zone 4
Local Busses – 75, 130, 157 , 196, 197, 312, 310
Arena and Harrington road tram stop
Portland Medical Centre, Woodside Group Practise
Croydon University Hospital
Croydon Police Station
South Norwood Country Park
London borough of Croydon
Croydon Council Tax Bands 2018-2019
Streets Ahead Residential Lettings Ltd Trading as Streets Ahead Estate Agents is a part of the National Federation of Property Professionals Client Money Protection Scheme.